May 7, 2015 |
HOPL is a leading Ownership Shipping Company specialized in Offshore business & based in Mumbai.
HOPL always inducts qualified Indian Masters, Officers and crew of the following ranks for our growing fleet of Offshore vessels like Accommodation Barges, AHTSV, Towing vessels and Crew Boats
- Master (Fg / Ncv)
- Ch. Officer (Fg / Ncv)
- Ch. Engineer ( Meo Cl- I )
- 2nd Engineer ( Meo Cl – Ii)
- Meo Cl – Iii (Ncv)
- Meo Cl – Iv ( Ncv, Fg )
- Accommodation Barge Master / Mechanics
- Radio Officers (Gmdss/Goc)
- Electrical Engineers
- Crane Operator (Grade I & Ii)
- Medic (M.B.B.S)
- Helicopter Landing Officer
- Anchor Handler For Ahts Vessels
- Marine Store Keepers With Degree / Diplom In Mechanical Or Marine Engineering.
- Welder (With 6g & 9g Cert.)
- Marine Safety Officer With Diploma In Fire & Safety
- Also Preferably Having Hlo Certificate
- Meo Class I / Class Ii / Class Iv (Onshore Jobs At Mumbai / China)
We Always Offer The Best :
- Ownership working conditions, vessels maintained to the highest standards and always growing.
- Dedicated working relationship between vessel and shore base staff.
- Short and flexible contract for Master and Officers.
- Full Indian complement with Indian Cuisine on all our vessels.
- Excellent long term employment opportunities with annual increment for deserving, dedicated & loyal Officers & Crew.
- Attractive wages at par with the best in the industry with excellent Bonus, as applicable.
- A well defined Company’s policy with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, Health and Training onboard.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses borne by the Company for Masters and Chief Engineers from hometown to hometown.
- Attractive promotion prospects supported by a Company policy to promote Officers and Crew from within the pool.
Thank you very much for your precious time and interest with HOPL. Please fill correctly our Company’s form to help us get back to you at the earliest firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Job added by: Hind Offshore Private Limited
Categories: 2nd engineer / 2nd officer / 3rd engineer / 3rd officer / Able seaman / AHTS / Barge / Catering staff / Construction vessel / Deck officer / Deckhand / DSV vessel / Engineering / EOOW / ERRV / ETO / Marine electrician / Motorman / Offshore / Offshore barge / Offshore crane operator / Ordinary seaman / PSV / Seismic vessel / Supply vessel / Tug master / Tugboat
Deck officer / Master / Offshore...
2nd engineer / Bulk carrier / Chief officer...
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / Bulk carrier / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Cruise / Electrician / Engineering...