Jan 30, 2016 |
Please kindly pay attention that the application forms should be filled in accurately, wherefore You are kindly requested to follow below recommendations:
- RUSAM Application Form in available on our site in Seafarers section.
- Be sure to attach Your photo to the Application Form.
- Please kindly carefully fill in ALL columns. Information on Your previous experience should be complete, including vessels’ details (IMO No. and DWT for deck crew or Main Engine type and kW for engine crew, duration of Your service on board (months), name of the Crewing Agency or Technical Manager).
- Please kindly mention contact telephone numbers of the Crewing Agencies or Technical Managers for us to check references.
- Please kindly put the date.
Thank You for Your co-operation and Welcome in our Company.
Dear Seafarers, RUSAM is not employer. We’re considering Your application as request for assistance to employment. Filling of application is not guarantee of employment, it’s needed for consideration You as a candidate.
Vacancies for January – February 2016:
- Chief Officer
- Chief Engineer
- 2nd Engineer
- Electr. Engineer
Please kindly pay attention that in accordance with the Company’s requirements period of validity of all certificates should be not less than 12 months, travel passport – not less than 14 months.
Some requirements for Candidates:
- age of candidate not less than 18 years
- each candidate must have MARLINS Test Certificate with result not less than 60%. Mentioned test must be passed in approved MARLINS centers only.
- for Senior Officers – good level of English, experience on vessels with DWT not less than 20,000 t.
- for Engine Senior Officers experience with Deck Cranes is required
- Bosun / AB must be good helmsman and crane operator
Job added by:
Categories: Bulk carrier / Cargo ship
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / Bulk carrier / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Cruise / Electrician / Engineering...
2nd engineer / Bulk carrier / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Deck officer / Tanker...
2nd engineer / Able seaman / Bulk carrier / Catering staff / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Electrician...
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / Bulk carrier / Catering staff / Chief officer / Container vessel / Deck officer / Electrician / Tanker...