Feb 23, 2016 |
Region: North Sea
- Discuss with Master, Chief Officer and Bosun about the common activities on deck;
- Assist with craning- and lifting operations;
- Maintain an optimal maintenance on deck;
- Maintain an efficient spare part stock for the common deck activities and maintenance;
- Handle ropes and cables to make slings and tackle;
- Inspect, maintain and repair equipment;
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board;
- Deck and accomodation cleaning and painting;
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations;
- Assist Bosun and Officers.
- BOSIET valid for the North Sea
- National Certificate of Competence as AB
- Offshore medical certificate
- Personal Safety Logbook (where apllicable)
- Lifting operations and rigging & slinging course (whre applicable)
For serveral clients active in offshore constructions we are looking for experienced AB / riggers.
Job added by: Oceanwide
Categories: Able seaman / Construction vessel / Offshore
2nd engineer / Able seaman / AHTS / Barge / Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chemical tanker / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Container vessel / Deck Cad...
2nd engineer / AHTS / DPO / Offshore...
Able seaman / Deckhand / Yacht...
Offshore / Offshore roughneck...