May 7, 2015 |
We are currently looking for suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian national candidates for the above positions on board our managed AHTS vessels , that are currently on charter in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
We are looking for permanent local crew members to work on a schedule of 2 months on and 1 month off.
General terms and conditions to be discussed.
Kindly forward PGI application form , along with the following relevant document, certificates and medicals , for our records and further consideration.
- CV & PGI Application form (with Passport size Photo)
- Seaman’s book copy (including photo page and last discharge page)
- Passport copy
- Certificate of Competency (include all pages)
- All STCW certificatescrew
- Yellow Fever
- Valid Medical Certificate
- SOS / GMDSS (if applicable)
- Other Flag Endorsements (if Applicable)
- Any other relevant documents
How to apply:
1) Click HERE to download and fill out the general application form.
2) Send an email with attached completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: No hand written applications will be accepted, it must be filled out on Microsoft Word.
Job added by: Prime Gulf International
Categories: AHTS / Deck officer
Chief engineer / Chief mate / Deck officer / Master / Offshore...
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / 3rd engineer / 3rd officer / Able seaman / AHTS / ASD tug / Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Catering staff / Chemical tanker ...
2nd officer / 3rd officer / AHTS / Offshore...
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / 3rd engineer / 3rd officer / Able seaman / AHTS / Bosun / Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chemical tanker / Chief engineer / ...