Jan 29, 2016 |
Location: Joining Port TBC, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temporary
Category: Deck Rating
Job Reference: CMR/AB/Tanker
Vessel Type: Tanker
We are currently recruiting an AB/Motorman on behalf our client who own and operate a large fleet of product tankers.
The position will be joining on 10th February 2016 and will be a 3 month trip
The successful candidate MUST hold the following certification:
- EDH/AB certificate
- US Visa
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Basic Safety Certificates – (Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility,
- Elementary First Aid)
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Navigational Watchrating Certificate
- Engine room Watchrating Certificate
- Designated Security Duties
- Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- ENG1 Medical
- Tanker Familiarisation
Job added by: Clyde Marine Recruitment
Categories: Able seaman / Motorman / Tanker
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / Able seaman / AHTS / Bosun / Catering staff / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Deck officer / Electrician / Offshore...
Able seaman / AHTS / Offshore / Offshore crane operator...
Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Tanker...
Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chemical tanker / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Container vessel / Dry cargo / Merchant navy / Offshore / RO RO ship / ...