Mar 20, 2016 |
Delta Crewing is looking for highly-qualified, hard-working, disciplined officers and ratings who enjoy the challenges of career at sea and producing high-quality work to serve the shipping industry worldwide.
You can find out here about current job vacancies which are updated weekly.
Sales ( sea freight )
- between the ages of 20-28 years
- higher education
- experience of 1 year in sales
- its customer base serving (optional)
- English language proficiency at a confidence level of the user ( optional)
- knowledge of shipping documentation : Bill of lading …
- knowledge of the process of organizing transport by sea and land : the arrangement of bookings , the choice of line , control delivery times (optional)
Junior Specialist, Department of shipping
- Higher education
- Work experience is desirable, but not necessary
- Advanced PC user , preferably knowledge of 1C
- Perseverance, sociability, attentiveness, desire to grow in sales of shipping
- Reception and distribution of incoming calls
Reception and distribution of incoming / outgoing mail
Making requests to the shipping lines
Keeping base 1C
Preparation of reports to Excel
Forwarder ( at the port )
- experienced PC user
- experience 2 years
- Driving license and driving experience
Sociability , stress , care , responsibility, discipline .
Job added by: Delta Crewing
Categories: Bulk carrier / Merchant navy / Offshore
AHTS / Marine electrician / Offshore...
Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chief engineer...
Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chemical tanker / Deck officer / Dry cargo / Oil tanker...
2nd engineer / 3rd engineer / Bulk carrier / Chief mate / Container vessel / Deck officer / Electrician / Master...