Feb 23, 2016 |
Region: Gulf of Mexico
Sector: Offshore support vessel, Maritime
- Overall responsible for the technical systems of the ship
- Develops, controls and executes plans for the maintenance of technical installations and equipment throughout the ship
- Maintain any Planned Maintenance System up to date and complete all relevant documentation
- Takes charge of an engine room watch, if applicable
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times
- Ensure optimum efficiency in the use of fuel, lubricating oil, spare parts and stores
- Ensure proper completion of the Engine Room and Oil Record Book and other administration and documentation
- Certificate of Competency as Chief Engineer unlimited
- All applicable rank STCW certificates
- Medical certificate
Oceanwide is an international organized crewing agency, recruiting and employing maritime and offshore to crew to clients in Europe, USA and Asia.
Contract variating from 4 weeks
Job added by: Oceanwide
Categories: Chief engineer / Offshore / Offshore supply vessel / OSV
2nd engineer / 3rd engineer / Barge / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Deck officer / Offshore...
Drilling rig / Offshore...
AHTS / ASD tug / Barge / Offshore / Offshore supply vessel / Supply vessel...
2nd engineer / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Container vessel...