Jan 1, 2016 |
We are regularly looking for DP certified second mates.
Tideway is DEME’s specialised company dedicated to serving the oil & gas industry. We are expert in landfall construction, scour protection and pre- and post dredging for the support of pipe laying operations. A second line of our activity is precision stone dumping for pipeline crossings, platform approaches and offshore ballasting. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
- You will monitor the quality, health, safety and environmental system and you ensure others will do so.
- You will monitor local legislation and contractual requirements.
- You will assist the First Mate and you will carry out duties according to STCW.
- You are familiar with the HSE Management System and the technical documentation relevant to his position.
- One of the key responsibilities is to update the navigation charts and books; and you will be operating the DP and ROV System.
- You have a maritime education of a nautical institution.
- You have a Certificate of Competency Second Mate All Ships or Maroff All Ships (STCW95).
- You have a valid Seaman’s Book and a valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
- You have a valid Passport.
- You are DP Certified.
- Preferably, you hold a valid Basic North Sea Training Certificate.
- Preferably, you have built up some offshore experience.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in the Netherlands, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Job added by: Dredging International (DEME-Group)
Categories: Chief mate / DPO / Offshore
Catering staff / Deck officer / ETO / Master / Offshore / Yacht...
AHTS / Barge / Offshore...
AHTS / Marine electrician / Offshore...