Type of vessel: Windfarm service operation vessel
DWT: 2800 mt
Year built: 2015
• “To ensure safe and continue operation of the vessel an Electric Technical Officer is dedicated for maintenance and repairs of electric, electronic and network equipment and installations.
• These systems will be managed by the ETO on board in close cooperation with the Chief Engineer.
• The ETO will also be responsible for the (planned) maintenance of the DP system and associated equipment.
• The ETO takes part in the engine room duties.
• Operating and managing electric, electronic and network equipment and systems in a safe way according company and suppliers instructions.
• Operates under chief engineer supervision technical equipment and systems in a safe way according company and suppliers instructions.
• Acts as an expert in operating and maintaining electric, electronic and control equipment and systems in all situations.
• Plans, prepares, organize and execute maintenance to IT hardware, software and networks according the common and company procedures with proper safety precautions and preparations.”
• Certificate of Competency ETO;
• Dutch endorsement, preferable;
• Experience with Kongsberg DP system and DP Kongsberg Maintenance certificate;
• STCW and offshore required trainings and certificates;
• Medical health certificate (Dutch-EU approved);
• Fluent in English both verbal and in writing;
• Competitive terms of employment with a long term commitment;
• Schedule 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off;
• Training and development opportunities;
• Rejoining bonus and pension fund scheme;
• National docs cost compensation;
• Family insurance pack;
• Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Job added by: Ocean Link