|Address||G-40 , 1ST FLOOR , PALAM EXTENSION , RAMPHAL CHOWK , DWARKA SECTOR - 7 , NEW DELHI|
|Mobile||Please login or register|
|Web-site||Please login or register|
|Please login or register|
DPN Maritime Academy is a Manpower Consultancy Organization which provides Manpower Services to all Industries, MNCs, Limited / Private Limited Companies, Firms etc. for their IT & Non-IT Functions. We provides several human resource solutions to our clients & candidates catering to the entire employment and business process. We do have a huge team of Expert and Professional Recruiters, who work on our client’s requirement and give them a Qualitative Employee. We are having vast database, professional portals & a huge online network reference in entire India. Our resources are well equipped on the technologies mentioned and we ensure that the productivity of our resources will be from day One.
We offer flexibilities to both the Job Seekers and the Companies. Job Seekers can choose when, where and how they want to work and the Companies can get the skills what they need during their busy time. In today’s competitive world, time and cost have become important aspects of recruitment for every organization. We can help our clients in saving these when it comes to the selection and recruitment of the right people. DPN Maritime Academy roots in management consulting enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment. Our focus has always been on middle and senior management talent needs.
To make the learning process meaningful and affordable to the bright and needy students
– To provide a conducive environment for students to become leading technocrats
– To enable students to develop into technically sound individual in the society to produce and serve quality products
– To enable students to achieve new inventions and take part in high quality research in engineering, maritime and aeronautical studies
– To enable the students to master the entrepreneurial skills needed for establishing industrial units for the growth of India
– To make India a prime destination for Maritime Education.