|Address||South Point, Old Brighton Road, Lowfield Heath, Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom|
|Mobile||Please login or register|
|Tel./Fax||Please login or register|
|Web-site||Please login or register|
Gatwick Construction Limited is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services relating to transport, infrastructure engineering and maintenance within the construction industry specialising in the airport, rail, energy and highway sectors.
To provide and sustain quality services that exceed the expectations of our Clients.
To establish the company as a leading construction company by providing quality cost
effective services and solutions leading to long-term relationships, sustainable
profitability and future growth.
We believe in treating our customers with respect; we grow through creativity,
invention, innovation and collaboration; we integrate honesty, integrity and
business ethics into all aspects of our operations.
• Create a safe working environment for our team and others associated with the works.
• Understand our client’s requirements and deliver projects that meet their identified needs.
• Mitigate potential risks (design and delivery)
• Provide cost effective solutions through value engineering
• Respond promptly to customer requirements
• Offer a professional service in terms of quality, cost and reliability of delivery.
Quality is fundamental to the success of the business and Gatwick Construction, as an ISO 9001 certified company, recognize the importance of quality,
from policies and procedures to our service delivery.
In the current financial climate, our Clients are reassured when their subcontractors can demonstrate strong financial and commercial management.
Gatwick Construction Limited has a strong credit rating and an impressive Altman Z score which is recognized as a respected measure of a company’s financial well-being.