|Address||P.O. Box 190, DK-5700 Svendborg, DENMARK|
|Mobile||Please login or register|
|Tel./Fax||Please login or register|
|Web-site||Please login or register|
|Please login or register|
1/11-79: Bjerrum & Jensen ApS was founded by Mr. Gert Bjerrum (retired 2002) & Mr. Verner Jensen (retired 1986).
Today the company is managed by the equal partners:
Niels Moritzen, employed 1980, partner since 1987.
Michael Bisbo, employed 1990, partner since 1994
– Chartering management of coasters in the size of 230 upto 3250 dwcc.
– Chartering / administration of tugboats 200-1000 HP / 3-19 mt B/P.
– Portagency and stevedoring at Svendborg, Rudkøbing, Faaborg and Nyborg.
– Administration of companies with vessels within dredging and/or deliveries of sand / gravel.
– Accounting for companies within the Shippingindustry and for the JMB group of companies.
– ISM/ISPS management for various ships (PSV, Dredger, SSV and GenCgo coasters).
– Technical and crewing assistance.
Team JMB consists of a technical consultant and 7 talented, engaged and flexible employees, all of whom are ready, either individually or as a team to provide solutions at their utmost to suit the demands of the lively shipping-industry.