Dec 4, 2015 |
Seascape Surveys can offer opportunities for experienced personnel and new graduates wishing to develop a career in the offshore survey and subsea inspection industry.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified individuals :
- Survey Technicians
- Data Processors
- CSWIP 3.4u Subsea Inspection Personnel
- Subsea Inspection Coordinators
- Tendering / Estimating Specialists
- IMCA or equivalent Diving Personnel
- ROV Pilots & Technicians
Seascape Surveys are building upon continued growth, and expanding our team of talented professionals. We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced personnel to join our team, and support our growing range of projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- excellent IT, Teamwork, Communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Indonesian Laws, Regulations and Processes
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually
- Self motivated and capable of independent work activities
We offer a competitive salary package, a progressive career path and the support of an excellent leadership team; a role that is challenging and provides the opportunity to contribute to, and shape the success of the company.
Job added by: Seascape Surveys
Deck officer / Offshore...
Construction vessel / Offshore...
Bulk carrier / Container vessel / Cruise / Deck officer / Electrician / Engineering / ETO / General cargo / Offshore / Tanker...
Catering staff / Offshore...