• Operate the dredger and booster optimally and safely according to HSE requirements.
• Operate the dredger and booster at a maximum daily production, according to the operational capabilities of the dredger and boosters and ensure the daily productions according to the project requirements.
Provide input on the planning in agreement with the Chief Engineer on a day-to-day basis to the Senior Dredge Master.
• Provide accurate information to Senior Dredge Master on work done/ performance, accidents/ delays, status of assets and work forecasts aligned with project requirements.
• Delegate specific responsibilities to dredge mates. Assess their performance and suggest efficiency improvement activities. Identify risks and appropriate mitigations.
• Inform the Senior Dredge master on dredger of spare parts requirements for the deck site.
• Provide guidance towards operational dredging crew.
• Cooperate constructively and efficiently with dredging crew, chief engineer and senior dredge master and/or dredge supervisor on a regular basis.
• Vocational Dredging degree or an equivalent professional qualification
• Good experience on CSD
• Environment techniques
• Fluent English
8 weeks on / 4 weeks off
Job added by: Ocean Link
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?