Apr 9, 2018 |
Category: Master / SDPO Jobs
Vessel type: Tanker
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Master to join their LNG Fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Master to join our LNG fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 3 months on / 3 months off. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Master.
- Bridge Team Management
- ECDIS Type Specific JRC
- Fundamentals of Ice Navigation
- Medical Care
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv GasTanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Gas Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Job added by: Northern Marine Manning Services
Categories: Deck officer / Gas tanker
Chief officer / Deck officer / Heavy lift vessel / Master...
2nd engineer / Chemical tanker / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Deck officer / Master / Offshore / Oil tanker / RO RO ship / Tanker...
3rd officer / Chief officer / Deck officer / Tanker...
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / Able seaman / Bulk carrier / Chemical tanker / Chief mate / Deck officer / Electrician / Motorman / Tanker...