Mar 11, 2017 |
Location: UK, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Category: Engineering Officer
Job Reference: MMRFA/AH
Vessel Type: Other
Qualification Requirements: Engine Room Watch Rating Certificate, ENG1, STCW, Security Awareness etc
Motorman required for vacancies within the RFA Fleet
Rotation is 4 months on/12 weeks off
- Competitive annual salaries
- Paid voyage leave
- Career average Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Industry-leading fully funded study leave programme
- World Class comprehensive training programme
- Staff positions ashore (3 year temporary postings)
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusive employer
Candidates must hold the following Certification:
- Engine Room Watch Rating Certificate
- A current unlimited/unrestricted ENG1 with at least 12 months validity
- UK Discharge Book
- UK Passport
- STCW 95 and STCW 2010 refresher training (EFA,FPFF, PST, PSSR, CPSC)
**Please note for this vacancy MOD Security Regulations dictate when you join, you must hold a UK Passport and have been residing continuously in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
At least 6 months experience as Motorman
Job added by: Clyde Marine Recruitment
ASD tug / Motorman / Offshore...
2nd engineer / 2nd officer / 3rd engineer / 3rd officer / Able seaman / Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chemical tanker / Chief engineer / Chief mate / Ch...
2nd engineer / Able seaman / AHTS / Barge / Bulk carrier / Cargo ship / Chemical tanker / Chief engineer / Chief officer / Container vessel / Deck Cad...