May 18, 2016 |
We are always looking for new people who can make the difference. Are you a qualified professional looking for employment in the energy and marine industry? We invite you to send us your cv or to apply on the vacancies that suit your wishes and ambitions. We offer talented professionals access to some of the most interesting energy and marine positions.
Advantages of working for us
- Our focus is more than simply placing people in temporary or permanent jobs. We offer great secondment opportunities and are able to make powerful matches that suit your ambitions. Our professionals experience the benefits of the extensive network and market leadership of the Marlow Navigation Group.
- We offer outstanding primary and secondary employment conditions and support your health insurances, visas, taxation, housing, transportation and on-the-ground support including family members.
- We want to get to know you. We meet our candidates in person, face-to-face or by the use of modern technology. We serve you the best when we know about your status, goals and concerns. Your dedicated account manager helps you to make the job right choice by providing career guidance and accelerating procedures.
- We want you to continue to excel in your field. Professional development is essential to us. That’s why we train and guide our people in our own training centres.
- We understand what matters the most to you and we actively seek for feedback. We value the uniqueness of individuals and the various perspectives and talents our people provide. We understand that work is a key factor in achieving personal fulfilment and respect the importance of balancing family, personal growth and career.
- Short lines of communication and direct contact are significant aspects of our service. We are always standing by to provide any assistance that might be needed. You can stay connected with Marlow Offshore across top social media sites.
- We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our professionals.
- We achieve optimal performance by taking pleasure in what we do. Pleasure combined with hard work, makes success more meaningful. That’s why we promote a positive, energizing and enjoyable environment.
Job added by: Marlow Offshore
Categories: AHTS / ASD tug / DSV vessel / Support vessel / Tugboat
AHTS / Chief officer / Offshore...
Able seaman / ASD tug / Offshore / Tugboat...
ASD tug / Chief officer / Offshore...
Chief officer / Deck officer / Tugboat...